All parts are warrantied for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. Electrical parts are warrantied for exchange or store credit only. Once a warrantied part is returned and inspected by Roth’s Auto Wrecking Inc., the part will be replaced. If a suitable replacement cannot be found, your money will be refunded to you. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs of item(s).
Note: Owner’s manuals, Electronic Control Modules (Computers) and Keyless Entry Remotes are not covered under our warranty and are final sale only.
Our warranty does not cover the following:
- Shipping, labor, vehicle towing, vehicle rentals, vehicle storage, legal fees or lost wages under ANY circumstances.
- Parts that have been improperly installed or maintained.
- Parts that are abused, overheated or modified/altered in any way.
- Parts that are used for racing/off-roading purposes.
- Seals, gaskets, fluids or coolants.
- Parts used on commercial vehicles.
If there is a problem with a part that falls under warranty, buyer should contact us as soon as possible. Please do not continue to use the part in need of warranty replacement.
You must notify Roth’s Auto Wrecking Inc. by email, or phone, before you return a part. All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice and a letter of instruction